Please use the following methods of payment for Property Taxes:
- Mail on-time payments to: Warrick County Treasurer, P.O. Box 3445, Evansville, IN 47733. Late or on-time payments can also be mailed to the Treasurer’s office at One County Square, Suite 270, Boonville, IN 47601.
- Pay online at: warrickcounty.gov and click on the Quick Link “Pay Property Tax”, then ONLINE BILL PAY”. Input the requested information. Click on the appropriate parcel, scroll down to Billing, click on blue button, Pay Tax Bill.
- Local banks that accept tax payments, with the appropriate coupon and payment, starting forty days before the due date but not after the due date:
- Old National Bank, Boonville and Newburgh locations
- Peoples Bank, Boonville and Newburgh locations
- Lynnville National Bank (LNB), Boonville, Chandler, Lynnville, and Newburgh locations
- United Fidelity Bank, Newburgh
- Pay-by-phone by calling 877-690-3729 and use Jurisdiction Code #2407. You will need to enter the Duplicate Number found on the tax bill at the top center of the payment coupon.
- There is a drop box on the wall at the southeast exit of the Judicial Center on Main Street. Tax bills MUST accompany the payment.
To print a copy of the tax bill go to www.warrickcounty.gov, click on Pay Property Taxes or Departments and then Treasurer. Enter the name, address or duplicate number on the tax bill, scroll to Billing, click on View Tax Bill, hover over the top portion of the tax bill and a print icon will appear. Click on the icon.
For complete instructions go to the Treasurer’s specific web page noted above for further details.
Please call or email the Treasurer’s office if you have questions.
812 897-6166 or [email protected]