Per the State of Indiana, Executive Order #20-005, Section 6(B)
“Property taxes remain due on May 11, 2020, however counties are to waive penalties on payments made after May 11, 2020, for a period of 60 days. This waiver does not apply to tax payments which have been escrowed by financial institutions on behalf of taxpayers.”
Hence, each county shall waive any penalties for any property taxes paid within sixty (60) days after the statutory deadline; therefore, the spring installment may be paid up to and including July 10, 2020 without penalty. However, taxpayers are encouraged to make timely payment (that is on or before May 11, 2020) in order to ensure orderly operations of government.
AT THE TIME OF PRINTING THE TAX BILLS,
THE WARRICK COUNTY BUILDINGS ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC.
Please use the following methods of payment for Property Taxes:
- Mail on-time payments to: Warrick County Treasurer, P.O. Box 3445, Evansville, IN 47733. Late or on-time payments can also be mailed to the Treasurer’s office at One County Square, Suite 270, Boonville, IN 47601.
- Pay online at: warrickcounty.gov and click on the Quick Link “Pay Property Tax”, then ONLINE BILL PAY”. Input the requested information. Click on the appropriate parcel, scroll down to Billing, click on blue button, Pay Tax Bill.
- Pay-by-phone by calling 877-690-3729 and use Jurisdiction Code #2407. You will need to enter the Duplicate Number found on the tax bill at the top center of the payment coupon.
- The following banks will accept on-time tax payments in the drive-ups or in the lobbies: The tax bill must accompany the payment. You do not need to be a customer at any of these locations.
- Old National Bank – Newburgh and Boonville
- Peoples Bank – Newburgh and Boonville
- LNB – Boonville, Chandler, Lynnville, and Newburgh
- Elberfeld State Bank – Elberfeld
- United Fidelity in Newburgh
- There is a drop box on the wall at the southeast exit of the Judicial Center on Main Street. Tax bills MUST accompany the payment.
To print a copy of the tax bill go to www.warrickcounty.gov, click on Pay Property Taxes or Departments and then Treasurer. Enter the name, address or duplicate number on the tax bill, scroll to Billing, click on View Tax Bill, hover over the top portion of the tax bill and a print icon will appear. Click on the icon.
For complete instructions go to the Treasurer’s specific web page noted above for further details.
Please call or email the Treasurer’s office if you have questions.
812 897-6166 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax Bill Information
Tax bills are mailed on or about April10
Spring due date: May 11, 2020
Fall due date: November 10, 2020
All payments due by 4:00 PM
PAY PROPERTY TAX
Mail On-Time tax payments to:
Warrick County Treasurer
PO Box 3445
Evansville, IN 47733
Mail Late tax payments to:
Warrick County Treasurer
One County Square
Boonville, IN 47601