2nd floor/main level, room 204
Phone: 812-897-6105 ext. 1 or 6
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
https://warrickcounty.gov/wp-content/uploads/RequirementsBirthDeathCert.pdfBirth and Death records from 1882 to present are available. We only have records for those that were born or passed away in Warrick County. Bookkeeping for all the Health Department.
- maintains birth and death records for the county
- issues certified copies of births and deaths in the county
- provides information for genealogy research
- handles all the accounts receivable/payable for the department
- assist in the amendment of birth certificates
- reports on death statistics are made to the Social Security Administration and various cancer research programs.