Old Courthouse – Second floor / Main level
107 Locust Street, Suite 204
Boonville, IN 47601
Phone: 812-897-6105 ext. 1 or 6
Hours: Monday through Friday
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Closed on holidays observed by the Warrick County Government.
Birth and Death records from 1882 to present are available. We only have records for individuals who were born or passed away in Warrick County. Bookkeeping for all the Health Department.
- maintains birth and death records for the county
- issues certified copies of births and deaths in the county
- provides information for genealogy research
- handles all the accounts receivable/payable for the department
- assist in the amendment of birth certificates
You can email request for Birth Certificate and copy of valid photo ID to [email protected]