Health Department Nursing Division
Boonville, IN 47601
Phone: 812-897-6105 ext. 2,7, or 8
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
The office is closed during government holidays.
The Nursing Division of the health department is located in the lower level of the Courthouse. Our office entrance is located down the ramp at the northwest corner of the building.
- Communicable disease investigation, contact follow-up
- Childhood immunizations
- Adult immunizations including Tetanus, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Typhoid, Pneumonia, Prevnar13 and Shingrix (when available)
- Lead screening and follow-up
- High risk newborn, visitation, follow-up and community resource referrals
- Health education, health fairs and classes
- TB certification classes for providers – small fee
- TB screening, medications, contact testing
- Head lice screening, treatment supplies, and instructions
- Flu shots in season
- Low cost pregnancy testing
- Free blood pressure checks