Health Department Nursing Division
Old Courthouse – 107 Locust Street, Suite 107 Boonville, IN 47601
Phone: 812-897-6105 ext. 2, 7, or 8
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
The office is closed during government holidays.
Drive Thru Flu Shot Clinic
October 3th, 2020 from 9:00 AM – Noon PM Central time
Main Street General Baptist Church (5 Point)
623 E Main Street
Boonville, IN 47601
Cost is $25.00 if Medicare is not available.
Flu Shot Days
Drive Thru – BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
October 14, 2020 @ Harold Gunn Pavilion on the Warrick County Square
Office Hours @ Warrick County Nurses Office (Old Courthouse)
October 16 – Kids Flu in office (by appointment only)
October 21 – Baby Flu Shots in office (by appointment only)
October 29 – Public Shots in office (by appointment only)
Please call 812-897-6105 ext 2, 7 or 8 to make an appointment
School Flu Clinics
We will also be at WCSC schools offering Flu Vaccinations. Please consider signing your child up for these clinics. Forms can be pick up and returned at school nursing offices or call the County Health Dept – Nursing at 812 897 6105 Ext 3, 7, or 8.
- If you have private insurance, it is imperative that the insured contact their insurance company to verify coverage for immunizations. Please be aware, if the insurance provider does not cover vaccinations you will receive a bill for the vaccines your child received from a third party billing company and vaccines can be very costly. You will need to bring your insurance card at the time of your appointment so insurance verification can be obtained.
- For those with no insurance, those on Medicaid or Hoosier Healthwise or those whose insurance does not cover immunizations everything has stayed the same. We will need a copy of the Medicaid card.
- As always you must bring your immunization card/record!
- If you do not have your insurance card, Medicaid card and immunization record you will be asked to reschedule and return when you have those available.
The Nursing Division of the health department is located in the lower level of the Courthouse. Our office entrance is located down the ramp at the northwest corner of the building.
- Communicable disease investigation, contact follow-up
- Childhood immunizations
- Adult immunizations including Tetanus, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Typhoid, Pneumonia, Prevnar13 and Shingrix (when available)
- Lead screening and follow-up
- High risk newborn, visitation, follow-up and community resource referrals
- Health education, health fairs and classes
- TB certification classes for providers – small fee
- TB screening, medications, contact testing
- Head lice screening, treatment supplies, and instructions
- Flu shots in season
- Low cost pregnancy testing
- Free blood pressure checks