The county emergency management advisory council consist of the following individuals or their designees.
- The president of the county executive or, if the county executive does not have a president, a member of the county executive appointed from the membership of the county executive.
- The president of the county fiscal body.
- The mayor of each city located in the county.
- An individual representing the legislative bodies of all towns located in the county.
- Representatives of private and public agencies or organizations that can assist emergency management considered appropriate by the county emergency management advisory council.
- One (1) commander of a local civil air patrol unit in the county or the commander’s designee.
Authority: IC 10-14-3-17
Warrick County Commissioner:
Warrick Central Dispatch:
City of Boonville:
Warrick County Council:
Warrick Co. Fire Chiefs Assoc:
Civil Air Patrol: