Marriage License Requirements
- We require that you arrive no later than 3:15, this will allow our office ample time to
complete the process.
- We prefer that an appointment be made with our office if you are
wanting us to perform the ceremony.
- At least one of you has to be a resident of Warrick County
- Both need to be over the age of 18 or consent will be required
- Cost is $18.00 cash or money order (no personal checks); living out of state and getting married in Warrick County, Indiana fee is $60.00
- Both have to bring in a driver’s license or birth certificate for proof of age
- License is good for only 60 days
- License is good for anywhere in the state of Indiana
- Some of the types of questions asked that you will need to know are: Where were your parents born? What are your parents’ names (including middle names and mother’s maiden name). If either of you have been married before we need to know the date the last marriage was final.
- Clerks office is open M-F 8 am -4 pm.